MidWeek: Set Our Sails Prayer Meeting
We encourage you to join our GHBC church family each Wednesday night at 6:30pm in the Worship Center for a time of prayer.
You can join us on campus in the Great Hall or watch & pray online with us! (Click here to watch online at 6:30pm on Wednesdays)
On Campus, we offer a Family Midweek Meal option:
Schedule as follows:
1st Wednesdays: Clickfila Sandwich Boxes
2nd Wednesdays: Domino's Pizza
3rd Wednesdays: Jason's Deli Sandwiches
4th Wednesdays: Waffles & Breakfast Sausages
5th Wednesdays: Chef's Choice! (Published the week before)
Warriors on the Wall
Warriors On the Wall is a prayer ministry that intercedes for:
- Our church.
- Specific church ministry prayer requests.
- Our church staff and their families.
On your walls, O Jerusalem (GHBC), I have appointed watchmen; Allday and all night they will never keep silent. You will remind the LORD, take no rest for yourselves; And give Him no rest until He establishes and makes Jerusalem (GHBC) a praise in the earth. Isaiah 62:6-7 NASB
Responsibilities as a Warrior on the Wall include:
- A Prayer Warrior should maintain a daily quiet time with the Lord that involves personal prayer and Bible reading.
- A Prayer Warrior must dedicate one hour of prayer every week to the Warriors on the Wall Prayer Ministry.
- A Prayer Warrior should be willing to fast according to personal health and safety guidelines, whenever it is requested.
Interested in joining our Prayer team? Email Erna Buckles (firstname.lastname@example.org) & request to join the team.